A brief introduction into Scia Engineer in less than a minute.
Scia Engineer is an integrated, multi-material structural analysis and design software for all kinds of projects
It can be used for design of steel, concrete, timber, aluminium, and steel-concrete composite structures with worldwide application thanks to the integration of numerous international building codes.
In addition to advanced finite element calculations and code-compliant design, it features integrated tools for modelling, exchange of data with third party applications (BIM), easy reporting and preparation of drawings, namely automated general arrangement drawings.
What makes Scia Engineer very different from existing CAE programs is the integration of modelling, analysis, design and automated GA drawings in one Open BIM platform.
Key features of Scia Engineer
- Use your Design Competence and Know-How Worldwide
- Integrate your Design Process and Reduce your Investments
- Streamline the Cooperation within the Design Team through BIM
- Look for New Challenges in your Field
- Make your Design Environmental and Economical
What is new?
We are proud to announce the latest version of Scia Engineer. Version 15 comes with several breakthrough features, and dozens of improvements in all areas of the software.