- Possibility to exclude the Form name from the exported file (RTF and DOCX)
- Zoom in/out functionality in the output window
- Using of bookmarks in the input dialogue
- New dialogue functionality: extended components, additional display of variables, input via tables, better graphic design, possibility to show or hide parts
- clc-files can be opened by drag and drop into the User environment
- and much more...
Scia Design Forms
Scia Design Forms, a new technology for Open Design.
Scia Design Forms is a new scripting technology that is created specifically with the Structural Engineer in mind.
Create your own calculations, with a transparent output of all formula's and graphics, using standard material and section libraries or even custom libraries. Use them as a stand-alone solution for your day-to-day calcs, or integrate them in the 3D analysis with Scia Engineer. Powerful applications have already been built on this technology, like Scia Concrete Section: an easy and productive tool to check any reinforced concrete section.
Scia Design Forms Is a growing collection of calculations, downloadable via the Design Store. Be part of our growing community of developers. Give your ideas a design form and get rewarded by your colleagues in an international design world.
Download a tryout, and see for yourself !
Key features of Scia Design Forms
- Easy to use for day-to-day design
- Be up and running in minutes
- Produce high-quality calculation reports
- View the formulas with symbols and values
- Dynamic pictures for relevant results
- Write your own checks and share them
- Integration with Scia Engineer